The Vulture Natural Park is an incredible cycling scenario thanks to its lava roads. A forest of beech, chestnut and fir trees covers the extinct volcano and two charming lakes occupy the cone.
During the tour, we will pay a short visit to the jem of Abbey of Saint Michael and the grottos which in the second half of the 19th Century hosted the Brigands, epic figures which were kind of partisans fighting against the Northern occupation of Southern Italy (at the time building the Kingdom of Naples).
You can choose one of these options:
- EASY starting from Monticchio
- MIDDLE starting from Rionero in Vulture
- EXPERT starting from Melfi
On request, we pick you up with our van.
- official tour guide English and German speaking
- rental of an e-bike with helmet – specify quantity, type and height of the people
Special prices and reductions
- € 20 reduced ticket >>> for children (<18) or when using a normal MTB instead of an electric one
- special reduction for group pre-bookings or if you book more than one experience with us during your holiday: 3×2